Get ready for more trolling.
There are two reasons for this post:
- I find Twitter trolling fun.
- The amount of Twitter trolling I’ve done lately is enough for a mini post.
- Everyone is allowed to be a narcissist once in a while.
- I can’t count.
So, as you may have gathered from my repeat references to Twitter trolling, I’ve been doing some trolling lately. On Twitter.
I don’t just troll people willy-nilly, though. Not yet, anyways.
Instead I find those I deem worthy of a trolling treatment. Who are they? So far there were two types:
- The annoying spammers of wise or inspirational quotes.
- Companies, because down with the man and all that stuff.
- I made you think I was going to do the math joke here again, but then I didn’t.
Since I have recently unfollowed a lot of specifically these types of accounts, I didn’t have any to pick from in my Twitter stream. Instead, I had to actually go out and search for them. I have no life.
I’m not censoring any names, since all of these conversations are publicly available on Twitter. Here goes:
Nokia are amazed by their own product. Shocking.
Doing things yourself or doing yourself? Don’t answer that!
Potential cross-platform issues.
Rhyming for success.
It’s a legitimate question.
Dictionary to the rescue!
When you assume you make an ass of your marketing.
Insanity breeds inspiration.
Creating stuff with your mind, X-Men style. They did that, right?
I know who I am!
That’s all for now, but the annoying Twitter troll in me lives on. Who knows what the future brings?