This week’s posts have followed my DudeWrite saga as it unfolded. This is final part of the trilogy.
During this week I’ve begged for both your attention and your votes, proving once and for all that I am extremely versatile when it comes to begging. Some of you took pity on me and chipped in with votes. Some of you didn’t. I know you’re deeply ashamed of yourselves because of it, but I want you to know it’s OK. My grudges are usually fairly short lived and I have so far hacked the emails of only a few of you.
In any case, I can happily announce that I WON…the second prize, but who’s counting? What does that mean? It means that now you can admire the “Platinum Man Card” on my awards page, or right here below:
Many awesome dudes participated and a number of winners have been declared. Here’s the final breakdown:
- 1st place (Diamond Man Card): The Six Fingered Monkey with an epic tale of his hunt for a new pussy
- 2nd place (Platinum Man Card): Yours truly with the scientific examination of creepy dolls
- 3rd place (Gold Man Card): Shared between
- WorkingDan with his painfully graphic Give Them What They Want
- Kevin of “Who Woulda Thought?” with an equally graphic yet not as physically painful Did You Spray In There?
A few other guys got picked by the few honourable chairmen of DudeWrite and many other bloggers (even non-dude ones!) got mentions and nods for all sorts of stuff. You should probably check out the original post on DudeWrite.
All in all it’s been fun and I’m sure the DudeWrite initiative is set to grow. I’m already looking forward to the next round. Speaking of which, your suggestions as to which of my recent posts to submit are more than welcome! Any ideas?